Responsibilities for Technical Manager Position
- The Technical Manger will take ownership of the System Product and Implementation Unit.
- He/She will have to do resource capability planning & management for new recruitment, staff career development.
- The Technical manager will have to maintain effectiveness and efficiency of the Unit/ Department’s operation including the Project execution by the Project Lead and technical team.
- He/She will manage the PMO team
- The Technical Manager will manage the production support incident SLA and resolution
- He/She will provide technical direction and guidance for the product development
- The Technical Manager will be responsible for fulfilling the invoice target
- Degree/ Master in Information Technology or related field
- Working experience in software development industry
- Practical exposure in Project Manager Role (PMP) in software project implementation.
- Preferable experience in banking industry project
- Possess good interpersonal, written and communication skills, and positive working attitude and able to resolve staff conflicts.
Our client has their office location close to Wisma Genting, Kuala Lumpur. They are a seventeen-year-old software solution company developing various software solutions for financial institutions both in Malaysia and internationally. the company has about 90 staff and offers a 5-day work week, pleasant working environment and a competitive remuneration package to commensurate with qualifications and experience for those interested in this position.
Please send your cv with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org