The CEO of an IT software company requires a personal assistant to help him with important tasks while he concentrates on the core business of the company. The office is located close to Paviliion in the heart of Kuala Lumpur close to a monorail station. The budget for the position is up to RM3,500/-. Aspiring candidates are encouraged to apply.
- You are able to manage and maintain the CEO’s diary & schedules, coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and other miscellaneous tasks;
- You will answer phone calls, take messages and take necessary & appropriate action where needed;
- You are capable of organizing and maintaining database and filing systems
- You are proficient in typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences;
- You would be willing to assist in various tasks to help out the HR Department (this will be required as the Personal Assistant ‘s workload is light);
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Competencies you must have
- You are able to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences and you are also able to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others understand;
- You are able to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing and are able to communicate this in writing so other will understand;
- You pay attention to details;
- You are a confidential person;
- You are able to plan & organize;
- You manage your time well;
- You have initiative;
- You are reliable and can be depended on.
To apply for the job please click this link : https://corporate-hr-services….